Trespa® Meteon® Focus Awarded 2017 Product of the Year!
We are proud to announce that Architectural Record magazine named Trespa® Meteon® Focus a 2017 “Record Products” winner in the façades & roofing category.
With a product like Trespa® Meteon® Focus this comes as no surprise. The Focus line design is based on an abstract interpretation of cityscapes and intriguing ephemeral traces, which lets designer play with light and reflections.
The line is featured in the December issue of the Architectural Record magazine on page 18.
Trespa® Meteon® is a high-pressure compact laminate (HPL) with a surface manufactured using Electron Beam Curing (EBC). This yields a highly stable, dense panel which performs exceptionally well outdoors.
Features and Benefits
- Phenolic material resists the corrosive action of the elements so the sun and rain will have no significant effect on the panel’s surface.
- Versatile and is ideal for ventilated façade systems and balconies.
- The dense surface resists the accumulation of dirt. Soap and water is all that is needed to keep the panels clean.
- Highly scratch and impact resistant.
- Comes in a wide variety of colors, finishes and grains so the design possibilities are endless.
Take a look at the wide range of colors and finishes of Trespa® Meteon® .