Please see our Trespa CEU form below. If you are interested, please submit your information below, and one of our reps will be in contact with you.We offer 4 Trespa CEU's:
- Understanding HPL + The Benefits of Rainscreen
- Materials Matter - Corporate Identity Development
- Designing a Cost Effective HPL Facade
- HPL Siding Material and Rain Screen Siding Applications
Understanding HPL + The Benefits of Rainscreen
- Identification of HPL Material and Properties
- Fundamentals of Rainscreen Principles
- Systems and Applications
- Inspiration with HPL
- Accredited by AIA, Alberta Association of Architects, Ontario Association of Architects, Quebec Association of Architects, Architectural Institute of British Columbia and Royal Architectural Institute of Canada.
Materials Matter - Corporate Identity Development
- Recognize the importance of QA and QC processes
- Identify key indicators within a product spec that will assist with QA and QC, and code requirements
- Incorporate Cost-Benefit analysis into product selection to chart asset management and understand the relevant cost of ownership to sustain the design strength of the building
- Identify various types of rain screen cladding materials taking into consideration their warranty and maintenance schedules.
Understanding the benefits of Rain Screen Applications.
- Accredited by AIA, Alberta Association of Architects, Ontario Association of Architects, Quebec Association of Architects and Royal Architectural Institute of Canada.
Designing a Cost Effective HPL Facade
- What is a High Pressure Laminate in the Rainscreen/Facade world
- Overview on Rainscreens and Benefits
- Cost Factors for such materials
- Strategies and Inspiration regarding HPL